Sunday, March 8, 2009

UniqueSeychelles! Offering Seychelles To The World!

I made mention that I had wanted to go into business for myself. That was a reason but not the only one for going into the 'biz world' and using the ecommerce platform. The other was to do something positive for the islands. Enough of the 'bad' news from the islands. Surely Seychelles has something positive to offer? And you know what? She does! Getting this project off of the ground gave me a chance to visit many small enterprises on the islands. Some were skeptical thinking that this was either a pipe dream or a '419' scheme a-la Nigeria. (I mean no disrespect to the harding working and honest folks of Nigeria.) Very happy that for the most part those business folks that I did get an opportunity to speak with did take up my offer signing themselves with us! The result is that on one site the world now has the opportunity to visit Seychelles anytime they want! As of this time we are a few days old and depsite being launched we are still making some changes here and there so stay tuned! Just want to make a quick mention to Jeff of PowerSEOStrategy for the SEO work going on at this time, and Innocent and team at CFI! More updates shortly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Raymond,

    This is great, and you are a very brave person to do this. I am not as brave as you, sad to say... i am still looking on and deciding . you need to help me along a bit more for the free ads that you suggested before.
    Be blessed for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juliette Thanks for that. Your company OMS was one of the first to take up an advert with us with LeKK Adverts! Keep up the flow!

    ReplyDelete