Friday, March 27, 2009

Seychelles' 'Top Secret' Tourism Retention Plan! (STSTRP)


Question? What Happens When You Eat A Breadfruit While In Seychelles? Answer shortly!

This was the question I asked yesterday and today I am about to provide the answer!

After making the posting asking the question I realised that I was probably opening a 'can of worms' as it were! After all this has long been the (STSTRP) for the 'gurus' who run and manage the tourism product for the islands and now I am about to reveal it to the world, something which has long been sought after by other paradise islands like Hawaii, Tahiti, Mauritius, Guam, Catalina, St. Croix, Trinidad & Tobago, and so on!

I had a sleepless night last night kicking myself! What to do? Luckily I thought long and hard and remembered a friend at the SBS or Seychelles Bureau of Standards back on the 'big' island of Mahe, Seychelles.

Presenting my problem to her she assured me that long ago those same 'gurus' appreciated that one day their (STSTRP) would come to light and realising this conducted extensive tests. The results showed that the soil content in the Seychelles was as well 'unique' contributing to the brilliance of the over-all 'secret' plan! She then told me that if I was to 'spill' the beans or 'duriz' - I love rice with my meals, a Seychellois thing - that this would not be a problem and would probably see a rise in consumption of this great tasting and natural product!

Today ladies and gentlemen, all who are considering to come to Seychelles or have been and are having this 'urge' to come back to the islands, I can reveal that YES indeed - that for many years all those tourists eating our Seychellois breadfruit when visiting will indeed want to come back to the Seychelles for many more visits!

Apparently our breadfruit + the lush soil + our rain water + mixed with the million year old granite rocks + the great tasting beer + the Seychellois way of preparing, compels you after consumption to come back to the islands!

Eat breadfruit as a chip, as a 'la daube', 'gratin', or my favourite 'grille' meaning picked from the tree, outside under the open sky, under twigs, leaves, coco-nuts, bake on a fire until the outside is cooked 'black' in colour! Open add butter, watch it melt then consume! Yum! Then drink a 'kool' SeyBrew, gaze at the tropikal night sky and chill!

Coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment