Thursday, March 26, 2009

Seychelles Je t'aime!


I want to say thank you for all the emails received in support of this 'Blog'! I got to say don't be bashful though - while your emails are very much welcome you can always as well add a comment right here! Anyway behind the scenes we are still working hard for our site www.uniqueoffersseychelles.com despite my migraines and sinus! Never had that before? Must be an age thing? (Yuck)

I know that if I was back on the islands right now I would go for a dip at Beau Vallon! Always soothes the mind, body and soul taking care of my headache! Just around 5pm. And stay there soaking as the sun sets just beyond Silhouette Island. Perhaps the best show around. Take it from me nothing like it!

I will be coming back at you shortly with some really 'Kool' info on Aldabra and this great lottery out there that the Seychelles Island Foundation (SIF) is holding. I know you have heard of the Galapagos Islands right? Well consider Aldabra its cousin however thousands of miles away. A magical place to be and visit under strict conditions. Imagine a place with unique and rare fauna, a very large lagoon with thousands of species of marine life, and about 150,000 giant tortoises! (Seychelles only has about 85,000 folks on it) WoW!

Anyway check back real soon! Question? What Happens When You Eat A Breadfruit While In Seychelles? Answer shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment