Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome To Rita Our Travel Rep From UK!

 Very pleased to welcome Rita aboard with us and we thank you for considering our services or those of our partners either in Japan, Ghana or Kenya!  Watch this space for updates!

"I have over twenty four years experience in the travel industry, which has given me a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help arrange the perfect travel arrangements for you and whatever type of holiday you might want.  I have always had a great passion for travel and love to travel myself.  I will always go the extra mile to ensure my customers receive the best option, whether travelling for business or leisure with a professional and personal service for all your travel requirements. So, when the time comes to plan your next trip be it business or leisure, keep my details to hand and don't hesitate to contact me - let me take care of all your travel requirments.Rita Gedeon



In UK Or Interested to Travel to UK? 


In The Seychelles - Anse Source d'Argent - La Digue!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind informative words you shared awesome article and I hope you will write on short stay parking Stansted as well thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete