Sunday, August 9, 2009

You Need To Be In The Seychelles!


No doubts about it! As I sit here and think about what is going on in this world today I think to myself how good it is to know that a place, an island place, like the Seychelles Islands exists! To each his or her own with their fond memories and roots or 'racine' as we say here. But Seychelles no matter where you are from.... grabs you from the moment you de-plane! You need to be in the Seychelles!

Visit soon and let us help you get there! Before I go....special mention to my Dad who celebrated his birthday on the 5th of August. He is now in South Africa! My mom who celebrated hers today, the 8th of August 2009. And best not forget my uncle, or tonton Nick, who is back on the islands and shares a birthday with our grandmother on the 2nd of August 2009! 4 years now since she left us but we remember always 'tante fifille'! While I am on a roll let me be the first to wish Ton Jim a happy one as well. 'Ton Jim' or 'Jimmy' to all his friends or 'Papa la Barbe' in honor of his distinctive white beard celebrates another special day on the 11th of August 2009! May Ja Bless U All!

Ton Jim releases yet another book, his autobiography in September 09 with the title,'Seychelles Global Citizen'. Available at ParagonHouse.Com! Reserve a copy today!

Special note and mention to our dearly departed cousine Marie-Simone, nee Tirant. Too soon did you depart us! God keep you.

Be back soon with more updates and tales of Seychelles today and yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment